Please find below a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to the sale of fruit and veg boxes which will hopefully help you find what you are looking for without the need to contact ourselves and wait for an answer:
- Q: How does it work?
- A: You can pick a box we have put together for you already or customise your own for either pick up or delivery. You can even do a bit of both.
- Q: How much do I need to spend?
- A: You need to spend at least £10 and if you spend more than £15 you receive FREE delivery.
- Q: How long does it take to get my produce?
- A: It takes us 2 days to organise your order. Orders placed on a Sunday evening by 9pm will be ready for delivery for Tuesday, but we will only be delivering to certain areas on certain days.
- Q: What days can I pick my boxes up?
- A: Pick up will be available currently Tuesday to Friday. There will be set times for pick ups that you will select on checkout. We are looking at how to make this available more often.
- Q: What is the delivery charge?
- A: Free delivery on all orders over £15, any orders between £10 and £15 will result in a £2 delivery charge.
- Q: Where do you deliver?
- A: We currently deliver Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Edinburgh, Dunfermline and Falkirk. We are working on trying to reach further afield by delivering different areas each day. This would allow us to reach a little further that we currently can.
- Q: What days do you deliver to each area?
- A: Our delivery days are as follows:
Tuesday - Clackmannanshire & Dunfermline (FK10 - FK14 & KY11- KY12)
Wednesday - Falkirk & Stirling (FK1 - FK9, FK15 - 16)
Thursday - Edinburgh (EH1 - EH8 & EH15)
Friday - Clackmannanshire & Dunfermline (FK10 - FK14 & KY11 - KY12)
Saturday - Falkirk, Callander & Stirling (FK1 - FK9, FK15 - 17)
We are hoping to add to these in the future, so please get in touch if we don't cover your area currently and we will see if we can add your area in in the future.
- Q: I am in an area you deliver but cannot place an order?
- A: Sometimes we have issues where a postcode is rejected incorrectly. Get in touch and let us know and we will try our best to resolve the issue. We also have to remove the delivery slot once the time has expired for placing the order (so for example on a Wednesday Edinburgh would show as having no deliveries available. This would go back up on Thursday after that weeks deliveries have been complete).
- Q: What days do you deliver?
- A: Deliveries will be Tuesday to Saturday.
- Q: What if I am not home?
- A: No need to worry, on checkout you will be asked to let us know a safe place to leave to order if you are not home. We will make sure the orders and left safely and waiting for you when you get home.
- Q: Can I pay for my produce on delivery?
- A: No we will only be able to process your order once we have received payment.
- Q: Why is the product out of stock?
- A: We are trying our best to make as many deliveries as possible but ofcourse we are very new to this. We are marking the product out of stock once we get to a limit of how many we feel we can manage to make up in one given night.
- Q: When is the order cut off time?
- A: Orders must be placed by 9pm for delivery 2 days later. This gives us time to process your order.
- Q: Can I phone or message with my order?
- A: Currently our only method of ordering is through our shop on the site. This allows the processing of the orders to be as easy as possible for ourselves. PLEASE DO NOT PHONE OR EMAIL FOR A DELIVERY, IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Q: Why can I not phone the landline number?
- A: The landline number is our main point of contact for our wholesale customers, so firstly we do not want to have this line engaged too often. On top of this as it stands we do not have the ability to process orders over the phone. This is something we hope to be able to include in the future.
- Q: If I have a query how do I get in touch?
- A: Please email email@example.com. We are working on getting back to everyone as fast as possible but as you can appreciate this does take some time to work our way through. Thank you for showing patience in waiting on a response.